Question by Marina C: Which place is best to gain readership for my blog?
I don’t want to use Facebook. So which place does get the most traffic for my blog? I have a Christian blog I want to feature.
Answer by Daniel
A few suggestions for you in order to grow your blog traffic:
1) Tell your church family about it, and ask them to engage with you there using comments.
2) I know you mentioned not using Facebook, but Social media in general would help you tremendously.
3) Find other Christian blogs and exchange links with them, reach out and become friends with them.
4) When posting to Christian related websites (other blogs, forums, etc) sometimes you have the opportunity to include a link to your site – use it.
5) Use online sharing communities, such as reddit and stumbleupon, to enter enter discussions where you will have an opportunity to share your blog
6) If you can record video, and upload to YouTube, about some of the topics you discuss, that will also provide valuable traffic to your blog. Get creative, maybe answer a few questions about the toughest questions Christians face today?
Obviously, you can search for topics you are interested on google in order to find other Christian websites and blogs. Once you enter meaningful conversations with other members of the top sites, people will begin to notice and start going to your blog.
Just a few ideas. There are literally thousands of ways to promote your blog. You will find that once you start doing some of these, you will discover other ways. The most important thing is to stay persistent and don’t give up. Good luck!
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!